Merşet ürünleri sizlere pratik çözümler sunar
PRODUCTS
Fill Teck
Fill Teck Italian Fill Teck machines are used to create package airbags, they are generally used for transporting goods. Airbags provide a good looking package insides, and are one of the fair priced ecologic solutions in the packaging industry.

Advantages of FILLTECK
 

Ecological : 
Unlike other packaging solutions, they are 99% air. The remaining 1% of the product is recyclable polyethylene or polyamide. 
Economical : Provides approx. 60% in the savings compared to other packaging solutions. 
Flexible : You can fine tune the amount of airbag amount that you want to use in your packages. They make filling the big gaps, and protect the contents of the package a lot easier. 
Practical : You will save up to 99% space in your storage. Clean, recyclable and smart packaging services will make your customers appreciate the service you provide. 

FTK 100
FTK 100
FTK 400
FTK 400
FTK 400 E
FTK 400 E
FTK 600
FTK 600
Merşet ürünleri sizlere pratik çözümler sunar
Merşet Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. © 2017. Balonlu - All Rights Reserved.
MerşetAmbalaj
PRODUCTS
Fill Teck
Fill Teck Italian Fill Teck machines are used to create package airbags, they are generally used for transporting goods. Airbags provide a good looking package insides, and are one of the fair priced ecologic solutions in the packaging industry.

Advantages of FILLTECK
 

Ecological : 
Unlike other packaging solutions, they are 99% air. The remaining 1% of the product is recyclable polyethylene or polyamide. 
Economical : Provides approx. 60% in the savings compared to other packaging solutions. 
Flexible : You can fine tune the amount of airbag amount that you want to use in your packages. They make filling the big gaps, and protect the contents of the package a lot easier. 
Practical : You will save up to 99% space in your storage. Clean, recyclable and smart packaging services will make your customers appreciate the service you provide. 
FTK 100
FTK 100
FTK 400
FTK 400
FTK 400 E
FTK 400 E
FTK 600
FTK 600
Merşet ürünleri sizlere pratik çözümler sunar
Merşet Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. © 2017. All Rights Reserved.

MerşetAmbalaj

PRODUCTS
Fill Teck
Fill Teck Italian Fill Teck machines are used to create package airbags, they are generally used for transporting goods. Airbags provide a good looking package insides, and are one of the fair priced ecologic solutions in the packaging industry.

Advantages of FILLTECK
 

Ecological : 
Unlike other packaging solutions, they are 99% air. The remaining 1% of the product is recyclable polyethylene or polyamide. 
Economical : Provides approx. 60% in the savings compared to other packaging solutions. 
Flexible : You can fine tune the amount of airbag amount that you want to use in your packages. They make filling the big gaps, and protect the contents of the package a lot easier. 
Practical : You will save up to 99% space in your storage. Clean, recyclable and smart packaging services will make your customers appreciate the service you provide. 
FTK 100
FTK 100
FTK 400
FTK 400
FTK 400 E
FTK 400 E
FTK 600
FTK 600

MerşetAmbalaj

Merşet Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
MerşetAmbalaj MerşetAmbalaj MerşetAmbalaj
ENGLISH   |    TÜRKÇE

MerşetAmbalaj

PRODUCTS
Fill Teck
Fill Teck Italian Fill Teck machines are used to create package airbags, they are generally used for transporting goods. Airbags provide a good looking package insides, and are one of the fair priced ecologic solutions in the packaging industry.

Advantages of FILLTECK
 

Ecological : 
Unlike other packaging solutions, they are 99% air. The remaining 1% of the product is recyclable polyethylene or polyamide. 
Economical : Provides approx. 60% in the savings compared to other packaging solutions. 
Flexible : You can fine tune the amount of airbag amount that you want to use in your packages. They make filling the big gaps, and protect the contents of the package a lot easier. 
Practical : You will save up to 99% space in your storage. Clean, recyclable and smart packaging services will make your customers appreciate the service you provide. 
FTK 100
FTK 100
FTK 400
FTK 400
FTK 400 E
FTK 400 E
FTK 600
FTK 600

MerşetAmbalaj

Merşet Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
MerşetAmbalaj MerşetAmbalaj MerşetAmbalaj